Hybrid Powered CCTV / NPR Camera
- Self powered (standalone renewable).
- No cable trenching.
- No power bills.
- Reduced pollution.
- Reduced CO2 emission.
- Optional Single PLT Lamp.
- Wind turbine (VAWT or HAWT to location).
- 4 x Solar PV panels.
- Sealed deep cycle battery.
- Low maintenance.
- Timer control.
- Vandal resistant.
- Column height 8m.
- Galvanised finish.
- 6 or 8m galvanised steel column.
- 4 x solar PV panels on moveable mounting to allow optimum orientation.
- 1 x VAWT/HAWT wind turbine.
- Battery compartment below ground or in base.
- Turbine and panels mounted at height out of reach of vandals.
- Column has galvanised steel finish and can be painted.
- System has EETS fully automatic controls.
Where to site the Hybrolight:
We recommend siting where the following conditions apply:
- Grid-connection is not available.
- Cable trenching would be prohibitively expensive.
- Ground conditions are suitable for column ‘rooting’ or foundation and battery compartment.
- There is little or no shading (buildings, trees, etc) south of the intended column position.
- The PV panels should not require cleaning during lifespan of product.
- The PV panels typically have a manufacturers guarantee of 25 years.
- The batteries typically have a manufacturers guarantee of 4 years.
- The wind turbine typically has a manufacturers guarantee of 3 years.
- The battery and electronics should be checked every 3 years by a qualified electrician.
CO2 Saving During Operation:
Assuming optimum siting conditions the predicted annual CO2 savings (relative to equivalent UK grid delivered electricity) are as follows:
Estimated annual CO2 saving for 1 Hybrolight unit = 176 kg CO2 / year
All components are recyclable.